Born on the nineteenth day of March, in the year 1996.
- Artistic practice : Fiber Art and Textile Art.
- Theoretical research : The reading and study of Jacques Derrida's aesthetic theories.
- 2021-2022 : Master’s degree of Comparative Aesthetics (Arts, Letters and Philosophy) With Highest Honors at the University of Picardy Jules Verne, in Amiens (FR).
- 2019-2021 : Master’s degree of Fine Arts (DNSAP) at the Higher National School, Les Beaux-Arts de Paris, in Paris (FR).
- 2018-2019 : Bachelor’s degree of Fine Arts (DNAP) at the Higher National School, Les Beaux-Arts de Paris, in Paris (FR).
- 2015-2018 : Bachelor’s degree of Fine Arts (DNAP) With Honors at the Higher National School, La Villa Arson, in Nice (FR).
- 2014-2015 : Intermedial Arts at the Higher School Preparatory Classes (CPGE), L'Atelier de Sèvres, in Paris (FR).
- 2011-2014 : Baccalaureat of Design & Applied Arts (STD2A) With Honors at the Sainte-Marguerite High School, in Chambray-lès-Tours (FR).
Honors and awards :
- 2020 : Co-laureate of the Richelieu headquarters project “L'Art dans la Ville” of Altarea company. Creation and sale of a unique artwork. (Recipient of €5000 prize).
- 2019 : Co-laureate of the Agnès B. Award from “Le Prix des Amis des Beaux-Arts de Paris”. Elected on the basis of the artistic portfolio. (Recipient of €2500 prize).
Solo shows :
- 2021 : Les cordons du poêle, Master of Fine Arts Graduation Show, with the support of the professor and artist Mr. Dominique Figarella, Les Beaux-Arts de Paris, 14 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris (FR), September 21st.
- 2019 : Fantômes et déchets, Bachelor of Fine Arts Graduation Show, with the support of the professors and artists Mrs. Sylvie Fanchon, Mr. Bernard Piffaretti and Mr. Dominique Figarella, Les Beaux-Arts de Paris, 14 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris (FR), from May 30th to 31st.
- 2018 : transcodage.com², Bachelor of Fine Arts Graduation Show, with the support of the professor and artist Mr. Pascal Pinaud, La Villa Arson, 20 Avenue Stéphen Liégeard, 06100 Nice (FR), from May 30th to 31st.
Group shows (selection) :
- 2022 : Mesha, “Le Temps Des Polygones”, a virtual gallery project developped, designed, curated and attended by the artist Mr. Gaël Salefranque, on the cross-platform game engine Unity, in partnership with La Villa Arson and exhibited during the “accès)s( #22” digital art festival, at the Médiathèque A. Labarrère, Place Margueritte Laborde, 64000 Pau (FR), from October 11th to November 7th.
- 2020 : ONAGAININZEBISTOUFLYEU, organized by Art Mercator association, “hors-les-murs”, 44 Rue Volta, 75003 Paris (FR), from February 21st to 24th.
- 2019 : Lauréats 2019 du Prix des Amis, attended by Mrs. Alessia Pascarella, Agnès B. CMC, La Fab., 17 Rue Dieu, 75010 Paris (FR), from December 2nd to 13th.
- 2019 : Le Prix des Amis des Beaux-Arts de Paris, curated and attended by Mrs. Alessia Pascarella, La Chapelle des Petits-Augustins, 14 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris (FR), from June 17th to 29th.
Publications, editions and texts (about) :
- ALTAREA et Les Beaux-Arts de Paris présentent Hugo-Ernest Jutel, “87 Richelieu, l’art dans la ville”, video statement, © Altarea, march 2021.
- Prix des Amis des Beaux-Arts de Paris - lauréats 2019, booklet, graphic design © Edith Bazin, pp.1-3, December 2019.
- Traversez les Beaux-Arts, booklet, graphic design © Agnès Dahan Studio, p.11, June 2019.
- Atelier de Sèvres, Panorama 2015, tome n°1 (Art), catalog, graphic design © Minsk Studio - Julie Dubos and Fahd El Jaoudi, pp.361-365, March 2015.
Publications, editions and texts (by) :
- La réversibilité des images dans l'esthétique de Jacques Derrida, Suivi d'une étude de cas à propos de la peinture support-surfacienne de Max Charvolen - The reversibility of images in Jacques Derrida's aesthetics, Accompanied with a case study about Max Charvolen's Support/Surface painting, master's thesis under the supervision of the professors Mrs. Marie-Hélène Gauthier and Mr. Thomas Sabourin (“With Highest Honors”), 210 pages, 2021-2022.
- Des êtres décoratifs aux coutures magiques - The magical stitches of decorative creatures, master's thesis under the supervision of the professor Mrs. Monique Jeudy-Ballini, 55 pages, 2020-2021.
- La Ville Fantôme - The Ghost Town, publication, artist's edition, self-publishing, one copy/single edition, 108 pages, 2019.
- Recycling JCDecaux, publication, artist's edition, self-publishing, one copy/single edition, 232 pages, 2018.
- transcodage.com², bachelor's thesis under the supervision of the artist and professor Mr. Pascal Pinaud, 8 pages, 2017-2018.
- Tauto-Postmod-Abstra, booklet, artist's edition, self-publishing, one copy/single edition, 22 pages, 2016.